riteSCAN 8 WIP Staging Guide Introduction
This module provides a mechanism to manage the preparation of goods for future movement and processing. The WIP Staging module can be found under the Work In Progress tab in riteSCAN. This guide will cover the use of the WIP Staging module.
1) To begin, open the WIP Staging Module and enter, scan, or search for a Job to populate the applicable items to be staged.
2) The next step is to enter, scan, or select the appropriate Warehouse and Bin to stage the applicable items in.
3) Next, you can scan, select, or search in the search bar in the Stock Code fields to retrieve the item you wish to begin Staging. You can also select an item from the Job Materials list below.
4) Next, enter in the quantity of the Stock Code you have selected to be Staged in the applicable area and click add when ready. The Notes and Reference areas are SYSPRO fields that can be used if applicable.
5) Once you have added the item or items you wish to Stage you will see the allocated items reflected in the Job Materials list and the Items Tab. Select Complete once you have finished Staging all applicable items.
Additional Help and Support
If you need additional assistance, we are here to help. Visit our support portal or contact our support team.