riteSCAN 8 Job Receipt Introduction
The Job Receipt function will receive finished good either into inventory or inspection. The process for both types of transactions is the same.
- riteSCAN automatically performs the correct type of receipt based on how the item is defined in SYSPRO.
- If the finished item requires inspection a receipt into WIP inspection will be performed.
- If the item is not inspectable it will be received into inventory.
1) Within the Work In Progress drop down menu you will find the "Job Receipt" option. Scan or enter the SYSPRO job number in the search bar for which you want to perform a receipt.
2) If a valid number is entered riteSCAN will display blue text below the Job number to indicate the stock code being manufactured. Clicking the blue text will display a brief summary of the Job. Click the "x" to dismiss the summary.
3) Enter the quantity of items being received. If you are using multiple Bins, scan or enter in the Bin into which the finished items will be received.
4) The Note and Reference field are standard SYSPRO fields which can have default values applied to them or Users can enter values into them before Posting.
5) Tap or click the Post button to complete the transaction, and when the Post Successful message appears those items have been received either into inventory or WIP inspection as applicable.