riteSCAN Labor Tracking Introduction
The riteSCAN Labor Tracking Module allows you to capture Job punches & Time Clock punches as work happens and update SYSPRO in real time, track Job and Task Punches by employees to see progress as work happens, and to collect production data.
Starting/Stopping a Job
1) To begin sign into riteSCAN with your SYSPRO credentials, navigate the menu on the left hand side and open the Work In Progress tab. From there you will select the Labor Tracking module.
2) If this prompt appears when you first load the Labor Tracking module, you will need to go into the administration settings and edit a user to ensure the users SYSPRO Employee ID entered in. Please see our article on System Setup for more information on Users and editing them.
3) To start tracking time select "Start New" when in the Labor Track Module to begin the process of starting a Job.
4) First Scan, enter, or look up a Job by searching with the magnified glass next to the Job search bar. The second step in starting a Job is to enter the Operation. Use the search bar to enter or look up an operation and select the applicable operation from the list that populates. Next enter the Machine, Work Center, and select the Rate if applicable. The select start to begin tracking time against that Job.
5) Once you have successfully started a Job it will reflect that back on the Labor Tracking home page. The Start time/date, Job, Operation, Non-Production Code, Machine, and Work Center will all be displayed for the selected Job if Applicable.
6). To stop a Job, simply select the "Stop" icon on the active Job you wish to stop from the from the list of active jobs
1) In order to add hours to a Job retroactively, select the "Add Hours" options when you are on the Labor Tracking module to begin adding hours for Job
2) First Scan, enter, or look up a Job by searching with the magnified glass next to the Job search bar. The second step in starting a Job is to enter the Operation. Use the search bar to enter or look up an operation and select the applicable operation from the list that populates. Next enter the Machine, Work Center, and select the Rate if applicable. Proceed by entering in the correct value for the total time worked. The Note and Reference field are standard SYSPRO fields which can have default values applied to them or Users can enter values into them before Posting.
3) Note that once you have Added Hours or Stopped a Job, you will see the Last Punch Time and Total Weekly Hours Displayed across the top of the Labor Tracking Module.
Additional Help and Support
If you need additional assistance, we are here to help. Visit our support portal or contact our support team.
- Product Downloads, Documentation, Knowledge Base, and How-To Articles are available at https://ritesoft.freshdesk.com/support/home
- Email our support team at email@example.com or call us at 1-320-252-6830, ext. 885 or 1-866-580-7483.