riteSCAN 8 Kit Issue Introduction
A Kit Issue, issues Materials and/or Labor Allocations to a specific job in SYSPRO.
1) To perform a Kit Issue within riteSCAN 8, select the Kit Issue Module from within the Work In Progress drop down menu. Once you are on the Kit Issue Screen, the first thing you will do is scan or enter the Job number you wish to issue. When riteSCAN finds the job within SYSPRO you will see the stock code and description of the stock code in a blue hyperlink below the job number. Secondly, you will want to enter the full kit quantity.
2) Once you have entered in the Job number, and Quantity to be issued against the job, you will need to select the Materials option below to display the individual stock codes associated with the Job. Notice the Quantity Required reflects the required allocations for the Job, and the Quantity to Issue reflects the allocations for the Kit based on the Quantity entered above. You can also scroll through the Materials section or search for a specific Stock Code using the search bar above the Materials section.
3) When you are ready to Kit Issue the Job, select the Post option on the bottom of the screen and riteSCAN will issue the specified Quantities for all material allocations.
4) After selecting Post you will have a series of prompts populate on scree displaying each allocation line. Scan or enter the applicable Bin with in the Bin field and select Next to proceed. Once all line items have been completed select Post to complete the transaction.
Additional Help and Support
If you need additional assistance, we are here to help. Visit our support portal or contact our support team.
- Product Downloads, Documentation, Knowledge Base, and How-To Articles are available at https://ritesoft.freshdesk.com/support/home
- Email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-320-252-6830, ext. 885 or 1-866-580-7483