Generally the cause of this error is a WiFi issue. In some cases this may just be caused by the device not yet reconnecting to WiFi after waking from sleep mode and simply waiting a minute and retrying the transaction will resolve the issue.
Try each of the following solutions in order, retesting after each step.
- Look at the WiFi symbol at the top of you Android device. Look for an exclamation mark, lock icon, "\" or "x" indicator. Troubleshoot and fix any WiFi issues.
- Restart riteSCAN by clicking the square icon at the bottom of the screen. Then click the X on the riteSCAN window to force the application to close.
- Restart the Android device according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Disable riteSCAN Diagnostics and Analytics. Enable/Disable sharing of Analytics or Diagnostic data with riteSOFT
- Upgrade riteSCAN to the latest version. riteSCAN Downloads