Error - "Could not establish connection to network."
- On mobile devices, first ensure that your wifi is configured properly and is enabled.
- If the device is docked, remove it from the dock. Some devices disable the wifi connection while docked.
- Open a web browser on the device and try to navigate to any web page. If this fails, you have a wifi configuration issue.
- At the riteSCAN login page, try replacing the server name with the IP address of the server. If this resolves the issue, you have a DNS issue. Your IT department should investigate this issue.
- In a web browser, try to navigate to the riteSCAN Web Service address using just the servername:port such as "sysproserver:8300". The page should load as shown here:
- Ensure that the Network Settings are set to "My Work Network". On a Windows Mobile device, these settings are found under: Settings -> Connections -> Connections -> Advanced -> Select Networks -> both drop downs should be "My Work Network"
- Ensure that "My network card Connects to" is set to "Work". On a Windows Mobile device, this setting is found under: Settings -> Connections -> WiFi